Many major exams coming ahead.
MUET test, Speaking test, Mid-year...
Arrrghh!
Darn!
I was thinking..
If one day I'm dead,
and if God give me the chance to go back to 3 of the happiest moments in my life,
which one will I choose?
I will wanna be at home.
With my Daddy, Mummy and Ah Neth.
Nothing beats family.
They provide the love I need.
The shelter I've been in for so many years.
What will happen if I leave home one day?

LOL. Can't look for any nice photo =.=
2nd, I'll choose Secondary school life.
Get to know FLC again.
How we get together.
Which I can be with FLC again everyday.
Sharing every moment together.
Happiness or sorrow.
Because being with them, I will never felt lonesome.
I can laugh the shit out of me, say those crazy things, do crazy stuffs, and be myself.

3rd, I wanna go back to Penang with dearest Form 6 gang.
Sharing the fun we had there.
Sharing the sun burnt we had there.
Learning to look after for one another.

Hahahahahahaha!
Obviously I'm getting crazy thinking of all these stuffs.
Bla~
Arrrghh!
Darn!
I was thinking..
If one day I'm dead,
and if God give me the chance to go back to 3 of the happiest moments in my life,
which one will I choose?
I will wanna be at home.
With my Daddy, Mummy and Ah Neth.
Nothing beats family.
They provide the love I need.
The shelter I've been in for so many years.
What will happen if I leave home one day?
LOL. Can't look for any nice photo =.=
2nd, I'll choose Secondary school life.
Get to know FLC again.
How we get together.
Which I can be with FLC again everyday.
Sharing every moment together.
Happiness or sorrow.
Because being with them, I will never felt lonesome.
I can laugh the shit out of me, say those crazy things, do crazy stuffs, and be myself.

3rd, I wanna go back to Penang with dearest Form 6 gang.
Sharing the fun we had there.
Sharing the sun burnt we had there.
Learning to look after for one another.
Hahahahahahaha!
Obviously I'm getting crazy thinking of all these stuffs.
Bla~
No comments:
Post a Comment