I slept at 3am last night!
O.O
Woke up at 11.30am this morning.
Was doing nothing the whole day.
Homework... Tv...
Then 4.45pm...
My phone rang.
Chew : Elo.
Me : Elo Elo.
Chew : Where are you now?
Me : At home watching tv lo...
Chew : Aiyoo... so kesian ah...
Me : Yaloooo...
Chew : Wanna do something healthy?
Me : Huh? Do what?
Chew : Let's go Hutan Lipur. 5.30pm.
Me : Hmmmm... got who ah?
Chew : Me and Ah Jas lo...
Me : But my hair now very messy le! (XD)
Chew : Haiya!!! We are not going now ma. We are going at 5.30pm.
Me : Hmmmm... OK OK! But I don't know where is it le.. (I never been there before -.-)
Chew : Nevermind nevermind I go fetch you.
Me : OK! thanks ya. byebye.


Too bad the tress blocked our view.
Phew~
It seems like I haven't been exercising for quite sometime.
Climbing up the stairs really darn exhausting.
When we reached the top, sat at the pondok and chit chatted.
After that when we were on our way down, it was quite dark already -.-
And we were the only one left.
Arrrhhh.
Suddenly got a scary sound.
So we walked as fast as we could XD
Took 20 minutes to get up,
Woke up at 11.30am this morning.
Was doing nothing the whole day.
Homework... Tv...
Then 4.45pm...
My phone rang.
Chew : Elo.
Me : Elo Elo.
Chew : Where are you now?
Me : At home watching tv lo...
Chew : Aiyoo... so kesian ah...
Me : Yaloooo...
Chew : Wanna do something healthy?
Me : Huh? Do what?
Chew : Let's go Hutan Lipur. 5.30pm.
Me : Hmmmm... got who ah?
Chew : Me and Ah Jas lo...
Me : But my hair now very messy le! (XD)
Chew : Haiya!!! We are not going now ma. We are going at 5.30pm.
Me : Hmmmm... OK OK! But I don't know where is it le.. (I never been there before -.-)
Chew : Nevermind nevermind I go fetch you.
Me : OK! thanks ya. byebye.
Too bad the tress blocked our view.
Phew~
It seems like I haven't been exercising for quite sometime.
Climbing up the stairs really darn exhausting.
When we reached the top, sat at the pondok and chit chatted.
After that when we were on our way down, it was quite dark already -.-
And we were the only one left.
Arrrhhh.
Suddenly got a scary sound.
So we walked as fast as we could XD
Took 20 minutes to get up,
No comments:
Post a Comment