Shiaaat.
I'm supposed to be studying now.
But my hand is damn itchy.
Wanna update my blog.
Hehehehehehe.
Kinda giving up on my PK2 already.
Started my revision TOO late.
Grrrgggg~~
I seriously dislike Chemistry.
It is so damn tough T_T
Enthalphy change of this,
enthalphy change of that.
Bla bla bla bla bla~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doing crazy stuffs at school again today at school.
We don't seem like people who are going to sit for test tomorrow.
Hahahahahaha!
“智障儿童之黄谦谦版”
Anyway,
ZX will be starting his ground school tomorrow.
Laopo & others, will show you all the photos when I meet you all ya.
Let's hope he will adapt well there.
Things are not as easy as what he expected.
But he will work hard!
We know you will =)))))
Gambateh!!!!!!!!
Lastly,
wish me good luck for my test.
Buahahahaha!!!
I'm supposed to be studying now.
But my hand is damn itchy.
Wanna update my blog.
Hehehehehehe.
Kinda giving up on my PK2 already.
Started my revision TOO late.
Grrrgggg~~
I seriously dislike Chemistry.
It is so damn tough T_T
Enthalphy change of this,
enthalphy change of that.
Bla bla bla bla bla~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doing crazy stuffs at school again today at school.
We don't seem like people who are going to sit for test tomorrow.
Hahahahahaha!
“智障儿童之黄谦谦版”
Anyway,
ZX will be starting his ground school tomorrow.
Laopo & others, will show you all the photos when I meet you all ya.
Let's hope he will adapt well there.
Things are not as easy as what he expected.
But he will work hard!
We know you will =)))))
Gambateh!!!!!!!!
Lastly,
wish me good luck for my test.
Buahahahaha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment