Sunday, April 12, 2009

Farewell, Honey!

I've just experienced the most emotional parting in my life.

Went to ZX's house for the farewell party last night.
I was driving in and out to lead people to his house.
Alala~
Met lots of people.
Can see that ZX is really very "da pai".
Haha!

Nothing special happened.
So not going to elaborate much.
Let the photos do the talking.

**********************************


From Form 6 Gang, to You.


1. I'll wear it all the time =) Thanks Honey~
2. Letter for everyone.


Last take before you left.

**********************************

Dearest Honey,
Actually I have lot to say,
don't know how to express it out.
Hope you'll know it in heart OK?
Thanks for everything.
We had lots of great memories together.

I'll be missing you sooo sooo much!!

Remember that we must stick to our "promises" ya.

Gou Gou Shou ya!

I'll always be here for you no matter what~

Take care and all the best!

Honeys for life =)

I'm missing you badly already =(((((

No comments: