As for this year's Valentine's Day, spent it together with Von, Laopo, Chew, Jas, Lei and Zhen Xian.
Yes!!! It's "Single's Day" for us! Hahahahaha~ Well, none of us had any special valentine to celebrate with that day~ So what! LOL. We had a great time with one another XDDD
Anyway, now only I know that VDay is such a big deal for BP people. Everywhere also packed and full. Cars everywhere. GrrrggGG! At last we stopped by at Pelangi. There is also very very packed! Hello, what's with this VDay -.- Waited for our dinner for almost 1 hour ++. The appetite also gone already. Phew -.- After that went over to Green Zone to sing k. Enjoyed ourselves very much there. Hahahaha. Recently quite crazy into singing k. Haha~
My VDay Present.
As for Sport's Day, incredibly, for the past 6 years in my secondary life, I never win any medal in any event, exceptional for this year, I got 2 silver medals in 100m and 4x100m. I didn't expect that -.- As for the 4x100m, of course I wanna thank my team mates - Ain, Ah Yin and Evonne. We did a great job!!! Yeahh~~~!! This will be the last Sport's Day I'm taking part in my secondary school life. But seriously, I still miss Sport's Day back in TIGS. Hahaha. So much memories to recall!!!
(hey hey, the medals they gave in SDBL were not those pok type one XDDDDDDDDDD)
(hey hey, the medals they gave in SDBL were not those pok type one XDDDDDDDDDD)


2 comments:
who give u d? horrrrrrrr XD
Post a Comment