Sunday, February 22, 2009

Anxious...

I shouldn't be sitting right here now to post a blog.
I'm having my first monthly test on Tuesday!!!
After sports, test. GrrrgGg!
Can't wait for the weekends to arrive!
I'm going to KL~~~
To celebrate my popo's birthday~!
Hahaha.
Sad case that my youngest uncle can't be able to come back to Msia T_T
Can't get to meet new baby cousin T_T
Oh yeah, he bought the Spongebob Monopoly for me already!!
Hahahaha~~ thanks thanks thanksss!!

Anyway, I am waiting anxiously for the Digi bill to arrive!
Everyday I check the mailbox, no sign of any Digi bill.
Sobbb!
Dad redeem the points for me so that I can get discount to purchase my new handset!
WuhOoOo~
Faster come la billll!!!!
Still considering which phone to change.
But it will definitely be a Sony Ericsson.
Hahahaha!
After using Nokia for so long,
this will be the first time I'm changing a Sony Ericsson phone!
Well, purpose of changing phone is because I want a better MP phone.
(stupid 5300 only got 1.3MP, others already come out 8.1MP @#$%^&*)
Yes yes yes!!!
Either W595 or C902.
W595 is only 3.2MP and without LED but it is nicer compare to c902!
And of course, a lot more cheaper! XDDDD
Dilemma-ingggg.....
Anyway, no matter which phone it is going to be,
I'm going to sayang this phone more than all those "ex-phones".
Why?
Because the percentage of me paying for the handset myself is 98.9% =.="

No comments: