Mum, aunt and me went to Ikea this morning.
MORNING. =.=
Aunt wanted to buy some stuff.
I wanted to buy Ikea's hotdog but...
So many people queuing up for it.
At last I also bo lat to queue up and squeeze with them.
And something embarrassing happened.
I thought my handphone was missing and my aunt almost fly car back to Ikea.
Alas the handphone was under my bum -.-
We had monopoly session this afternoon.
And of course the winner was....
Not me =.=
Was my aunt.
Hahahahaha~
Congrats "billionaire".
OH YA!!!!!!!
I'm still searching for the Spongebob Squarepants Monopoly Set~
XD
Well, this year we finally managed to celebrate 冬至 in KL.
It's quite merry because there are many people here.
So yesterday night we were busy helping grandma to knead the dough to make it into "tang yuan".
Can't wait to taste it this delicious round round thingy.
Grandma's secret recipe.
Yummmmyy~~




No comments:
Post a Comment