It's Christmas eve~
I was supposed to go JB today to attend a relative's Christmas party.
But due to some reason, the party was canceled.
And of course there were planning for today!
Christmas is actually no big deal to me =.=
Because I don't really celebrate it since my grandma passed away.
OK, so during the night, Yie Ny's plan to gather at Pelangi.
I actually thought there will be like 20 people. Hahahaha!!
Those who went were Yie Ny, Shan, Hui Shin, Jessie, Evie, Evonne, Tang, Wai Cheon, Raymond and me.
At first we weren't so high yet.
After 12 all of us were so excited and keep taking pics.
Jessie was sick so she left early, cant be able to join us in the photo session =(
Anyway, today I only realized Raymond is also quite... SS =.=
He did many funny stuffs -.-
Hahahahaha!
OK, so... the cafe gave goodie bags which make us even excited -.-
Then there goes everyone so crazy and busy taking photos XD
During the photo session, funny things keep happen -.-
Evie having difficulties putting on the glossy glasses....
Raymond keep saying :" my hair here nicer, take here take here"...
LOL -.-



No comments:
Post a Comment