Woke up around 8sth 9am.
Prepare for Penang!
So excited.
Hahahaha.
Didn't go for a swim today due to some reasons.
Dad, bro and Jeff went to play tennis at USM.
So grandma, aunt, mum and me just jammed in the hotel.
Had seafood for dinner.
Prepare for Penang!
So excited.
Hahahaha.
Didn't go for a swim today due to some reasons.
Dad, bro and Jeff went to play tennis at USM.
So grandma, aunt, mum and me just jammed in the hotel.
Had seafood for dinner.
Yummy =DDDD
================================================
On our way to Penang. That is my aunt driving, me and my mum =D
(Dangerous to take photo during driving =X)

Me and my mum. Oppss. Too boring la =x

Finally reached Penang. Eating time =D

Errr... I'm exhausted.... sooo... (that's my grandma)


Beach time~ the weather was very nice =) I have no idea what were we looking at. LOL.

Me and my mum.

Sandy sand sand XD

Nice pose. Hahahahaha XD
(Dangerous to take photo during driving =X)

Me and my mum. Oppss. Too boring la =x

Finally reached Penang. Eating time =D

Errr... I'm exhausted.... sooo... (that's my grandma)


Beach time~ the weather was very nice =) I have no idea what were we looking at. LOL.

Me and my mum.

Sandy sand sand XD

Nice pose. Hahahahaha XD
No comments:
Post a Comment