Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fun =D

Today was the last day of my extra class =D
wiiii~~~ =DDD
only lasted 2 days but I'm so tired.
REALLY tired -_______-
Buahahaha~

Today only managed to nap for 1 hour.
Went for golf at 3.30.
Weather was...
A bit drizzling, a bit sunny, a bit cloudy, a bit windy...
I was so blur because just woke up from nap.
I slept at 3am last night!!!
Yesterday took 4 hours nap =.=
Haha.
Went to fetch Kelly at her dad's office.
Then off we go =D

Finished our game quite early.
So we decided to go out for dinner =D
(we skipped practice at the driving range =X too tired laaa)
Then on the way out from Bukit Banang.
I forgot what happened, I let her drive my car around there.
A place without cars.
Hahahahaha.
She said she was nervous because first time driving.
Then very excited =.=
But then she didn't look nervous at all.
Using 1 hand control the sterling.
And sitting very comfortably.
Really makes me wanna LOL.
Same pattern as the way she drives the buggy.
Buahahaha =D

Went to Witchery to have dinner.
We were so full that we can't even stand.
LOL.
I think I gained back the 4kg I lost already =.=
Hahahahaha.

I wanna watch Madagascar =D

No comments: