Sunday, October 26, 2008

Obsessed

Buahahaha~
Today...
I was wasting my time the whole day =.=
Woke up at 1sth pm
went out and came back around 3sth.
At home lepak here and there till 4.30pm, went to yoga class.
OK, don't be shock that I'm learning yoga now.
BUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

After that went for golf around 6sth.
Practice until around 10pm.
Hahahahaha!!
I'm obsessed with this sport already~ In love with it XD
Got a uncle very kind.
He is always there to teach me the correct way to play.
Quite close to him now.
But he always forgot my name! T__________T
Kelly so difficult to remember kah?
I thought of a new name which is easier for him to remember......
CHOCOLATE XD
OK sounds like a dum dum -.-
I will think of this because there are some reasons....
1. I'm dark XD
2. My name is Kelly.. Ke li.. Chao ke li.. Chocolate..
3. I don't like chocolate that much. (no relevant =X)
Buahahaha~~~~
I'm just kidding =.=

So tired now~~~
Tomorrow starts! Must study! ! !
Tuesday and Thursday last day~
I must tahan tahan tahan!

No comments: