Today's exam subject were MUET paper 4 and PA2.
Quite difficult.
Especially that MUET essay.
All about education.
And the title used so BOMBASTIC punya words.
I see already also wanna faint.
But anyway, managed to simply write something out of nothing. XD
Tomorrow having Chemistry 2 and MUET paper 3.
As for the Chemistry...
I already prepare the air ticket to go "Holland".
So many things to read, so little time.
(actually I had a lot of time during the past few days & weeks, but I was too lazy =XXXX)
Hopefully our teacher show some mercy.
Hopefully that MUET paper 3 also not so difficult.
Didn't expect this Malaysia's University English Test to be so... HIGH STANDARD.
All sorts of bombastic words... bomb until I chui chui.
Anyway, I can't sleep now.
So... gonna burn my midnight lamp!
(but it won't last too long, after a while then I will be K.O. XDDDD)
To you,
as I said,
your validity to me is until the day I die.
Lalala~
No comments:
Post a Comment