Thursday, October 30, 2008

FUN time =D

The final is finally over!!!
I wanna throw the books away~~~
OK, I can't actually do that.
Still needing it next year.
Lalala~

So excited =DDD
It's getting near...
I can hardly wait!!!
Shhhh =X
This few days the blog posts were kinda secretive.
Don't worry~
Will reveal my secrets soon. =D

Anyway...
I'm looking forward for my holidays to come~
I'm going Penang AGAIN!!!
I can't help myself to keep thinking of the good food there~
OMG~~
And beach~ Here I comeeeeee~~~
Wiiiii~~

OK, let's not get to excited.
Still gotta continue study during this year end holiday.
Gonna buck up what I missed out during the past few months.
If not I can't be able to catch up with next year's new syllabus =S
Stress stress~~
(this is how form 6 works)

Wuhhhoooo~~
I'm so excited now =DDDDDDDDDD
And only "you" know why.
=D

No comments: