Wuhoo~
So happy and kinda sad now =D
Complicated emotion.
Why why why~~
I hate extra classes.
Grrrrgg!
OK, I will talk about this few days later =D
Today...
Holiday~ (self-declared)
Slept until 11 sth.
Didn't read much books la.
Was lepak-ing around at home.
Watching tv some more =X
Let's see how will I die tomorrow in my exam =.=
Tomorrow will be the last day of my final!!!!!!
I can watch tv, sleep, golf-ing, etc... as long as I want!!!!
Wuhoooo~~~~~
Freedom! Here I come!
But darn =.=
After the exam, we still need to go through normal school days.
Teachers gonna continue teaching to finish their syllabus.
I hope they finish asap!
Don't give too much extra class during the year-end holiday.
This is how form 6's life works.
So busy, so dull.
Everyday is all about study.
Grrrg~~
I wanna have fun =DDD
Evonne,
your pineapple tarts really taste so goooooooddddd!!!!!
yummy~
thanks very much for always sharing good things with me ya =DDDD
thankssss much much!!!
muaaaak~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment