Friday, August 8, 2008

080808

OK, I didn't update my blog for almost 1 week. Soooo lazy XD Let's rewind back a bit what I missed out.

Thursday, 31st July 2008

It was Laopo's birthday!!!! OK, I wanted to post a blog to wish her happy birthday. But the stupid line is damn lag. I'm sorry Laopo~~ Hope you like the present I gave it to you =)

Saturday, 2nd August 2008

Having AGM in the school. Something funny happened. I think it's kinda sudden and funny. Guess what. I was selected to be the president of Persatuan Sains dan Matematik. OK. LOL!!
I never expect to get president pose =.= Hahahahahahaha. Do I have that Albert Einstein's face????? Honestly, NO! Thanks for people who voted me =) I also get AJK in St John, Treasurer in Volleyball club. XDDDD

Wednesday, 6th August 2008

Today was an exciting day!!! I get to go down to the green to play golf. Of course with the accompany of my coach and another girl. It's kinda fun. I get to drive the buggy. It's very hard to control!!! Hahahahaha. So fun so fun. OK, I really enjoy the golf section that day. Waiting for next week to go to the green again. Anyway I haven't really get my PC.

Friday, 080808

Nothing much happened. Today such a special day~~ 080808. Olympic Opening Ceremony. Watching it live from TV now. Really impressed with the things they did and plan. Brainy China XD But it took almost 2 hrs for all the Olympian to march out. 200++ countries all over the word!!! Imagine.........

Tomorrow having school! Grrrr. So lazy. My classmate said he want to go and take the summer concert's ticket tomorrow. Well, I guess I won't be going XDDD I want to watch Batman!!! Laopo~~ tomorrow when we go out, we go and watch. OK???? Oh ya, Ang and Wen Ning came back today. Can't wait to see them!! I haven't see Ang for quite a long time already. I also can't wait to meet Ahlei with her new rebonded hairstyle. Hahahahahahahaha XD

No comments: