I think I've been in SDBL for almost 1 month already. Many changes. When I first went in that school, everything was so... unfamiliar. Now, I guess everything is still OK. At least I'm familiar with the school and won't lost my way. Shifted many times of place in class. Because the amount of students getting lesser and lesser. Sitting beside me now is Evonne and Kek. So many laughters during class. Hahahaha. Our class now only left 12 person. But I think it's kinda good with small class. We can get to know each other more and get along.
Hahahaha, photo taking during free time. Shhhhhhhhh =X
2 person absent in this photo. Too bad ya. Haha.Maybe sometimes knowing each other very well is not a very good thing. I'm kinda piss off by some attitudes. Maybe they don't mean it, but seriously, it is rather offending and hard to tolerate. Agree with me daughter? Hahahahahaha.
________________________________
See this line? It's the limit. Don't ever cross it.
No comments:
Post a Comment