Friday, July 25, 2008

1 + 2 blogs

Firstly, sorry for not updating my blog for so so so long. Everyone ended up chatting here. Hahahahahaha. Kinda lazy this few days =x

==============================================

Wednesday, 23rd July 2008.

At school, feeling kinda sick. Because of the weather. It was raining at first. Then hot weather. But I felt very cold whole day long. Keep wearing jacket. People must be thinking that I'm nuts. Hahahahaha. Then I went toilet. An afternoon session junior said: "ehhh.. orang panas dia pakai jacket pulak...." =.= Please la, I'm really very cold OK. And I don't know why. Had fever at school. Afternoon had MUET ceramah at school, so I stayed back until 3.30pm. See!!! I'm sick but yet I'm hardworking. XDDDD

After that when I went home, whole person was like half-dead. So tired. Having flu. So went for a nap. After woke up. Fever gone but having serious flu. *snifff* So dad say better go see doctor. And took MC.

Today was our 3rd anniversary too~ Happy 3rd anniversary~ Love you~

==============================================

Thursday, 24th July 2008.

Didn't go to school today. Slept all day long. The medicine made me so sleepy. I did nothing but sleep. Oh yea, I watched 1 hour of Spongebob Squarepants. Wahahahahahaha. Really like it very much~ yellow sponge thingy.

Today at school they having spot-check. Luckily I didn't go school. Consider VERY lucky. But they say didn't check Form 6 students. Why?? I also don't know. Better don't always have this spot-check because most Form 6 student bring their handphones to school. But my class is very cooperative. We have a "secret-handphones-hiding-place". Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh =X

==============================================

Friday, that is today! XD

Raining since morning. Lasted almost 6 hours. The weather was cooling. No thunder storm. ( Do I sound like a weather forecaster? ) OK, anyway, I love Friday~~~ Because school ends early. And seriously, my recess on Friday is 9.30am.

==============================================

Reminder to myself : Gonna finish up the PA pembentangan before Tuesday. XDDDD

No comments: