Today, woke up at 1pm. After that went out with mum to buy something. Then went to cut my fringe. Kinda LONG. Hahahaha. Somebody don't allow me to cut my back hair. So I only cut my fringe. Tomorrow there will be a big chaos in our school. Because... teachers are going to check our hair. Boys and girls. That day boys' hair already let the teachers cut. I wonder what action will they take if girls' hair is untidy or too long =S I'm kinda scared. So better cut it first. Hahahahaha. OK, but my hair looks weird now T_T
Tomorrow having extra class again. I don't wanna go. Can I? Hehehehe. I won't dare =S I guess she is going to teach us "qi gong" again. LOL. I didn't go for golf for 5days already. Hehe. I wonder how will it be tomorrow when I go and play.
Today by told me the phone he wanna buy for me already bought by other people. SOB. But he say will buy another one for me when he gets his salary. Yippieee~~~ can't wait XDDD so happy ~ ~ ~ ~
No comments:
Post a Comment