Monday, June 9, 2008

What is ...?

1st post of the day.

What is this? What is friendship for?

Friends.

To me...

When things turn out to be good, close friends can be...

Someone you can relay on when you are suffering from depression, sadness.
Someone you can share your secrets with.
Someone you can tell who you love now.
Someone who you can show the truest YOU.
Someone you can share laughters and tears.
Someone who is available 24 7 for you.
Someone who will be proud of your achievements.
Someone who will be asking you to work harder next time when you failed.
Someone who will tell you what is right and what is wrong.
Someone who will correct you when you make mistakes.
Someone who will support you no matter what you do.
Someone who will check on your blog and know what are you up to recently.
Someone you can hug when you are lonely.
Someone who can borrow you their shoulders.
Someone who will accept the good you or mean you.
Someone you can hit their ass.
Someone who will think of you when there's something good to share.
Someone who will reply your SMS no matter what.

When things turn out to be bad, close friends can be...

A b*tch.
An a*shole.
A pain in the ass.
Someone who you really wish to kill.
Writing this blog and scolding all the sh*t out of you.
I don't care -.-
I just don't care -.-
1 minute ago, I still adore you.
Now?
I hate you till my nerve.
Maybe tomorrow I adore you back.
But I will never delete this post.
Not to show you what you did.
Is to remind me what you did to me.
Sorry but thank you, for this big lesson you gave to me!
I'm seriously wrong for 99.9%.
I started all this,
if it wasn't for me for being so big mouth and so "shareful",
this won't end up like this.
But the 0.1% of fault you did,
the way you walk over like this,
really pissing me off.

********************
2nd post of the day.

I adore my family.
I don't share my everything with them.
But doesn't mean I don't adore them.
Different type of love is being shown by different ways.
The way I show my love to my family, is deep in my heart which I never say it out.
I don't wanna argue for it, but as long as I'm sure of what I'm sure, that's enough.

No comments: