Friday, June 13, 2008

Frustation week

So many things to worry about.
But I don't wanna care about it anymore.
Let nature takes its path.
Until now, I'm still pissed.
If only I'm a computer.
It can detect harmful systems which are going to attack it.
It can be delete permanently.
And it will be gone forever.
But us?
We don't know when it comes and when it goes.
Judgements all by ourselves.
Whether it's wrong or correct.
Can I just delete you out of my life permanently?
I don't know why am I so foolish.
To trust you so much.
To even tell you so much.
It's totally wrong.
It's OK if it only involved me.
But NO!
It involved other people.
But do you even know?
Do you even care?
You only care for your shit things.
I'm really pissed about it.
But all I can do is be patient and stay quiet.
How I wish I can yell at you on your face.
Bash you on the face. *bisssh*
And I can't believe how "LUCKY" I was today.
Only laopo knew why was I so "LUCKY".
I'm seriously feeling the heat in my head.
The anger is burning in my head.
Ahhhh!!!
I.. Hate you?
Hate.. such a strong word to use.
OK.
At this moment...
I totally dislike you.

No comments: