Wahahaha.. something funny happened today -.- I fetched Evonne back to her grandma's house. And I've never been to that road before. So not very familiar with it. After dropping her down, I drove back myself. Then... I turned the wrong direction. I didn't realize yet. And I was waiting so HAPPILY at the traffic light. After that I still didn't realize. (What the heck am I doing? Did I grew up in BP or what?) After some distance, only I realized oppss... wrong way. And I don't know where to go -.- Just simply turn and go, turn and go. But at last reached home safe and sound -.- I told Evonne and she kept on laughing at me on MSN. Wahahahahaha... But I'm also laughing at myself. How can I be so damn blur -.- My god. Hahahahahahaha. I think I need a GPS for my car =.=
Today at school, so many homework. 3 periods of Chemistry is really killing. Almost die there. As for PA, vomit blood drawing that graph. I wonder how can people take 5 minutes to draw it but we took almost 30 minutes to complete everything =X Math is interesting. But I didn't listen to that teacher's teaching =X was doing my own Math homework. Bla... Hahahaha.
Oh ya, today SDBL volleyball team asked me whether can I play volleyball or not. So sudden -.- I was kinda like HUH? =.= Hahahaha.
Miss FLC so much. Hope that you guys are doing well =)
No comments:
Post a Comment