I'm so boring now so I was counting how many weeks had gone in this year XD
Before school starts, Sundays were just an ordinary day. Because everyday was a Sunday. No schools, no waking up early in the morning... Talking about waking early. Now I have to wake up 15 minutes earlier since I changed to SDBL. DUH... If not I will stuck in the stupid traffic jam. And it took me at least 10 minutes to reach the school. Not like last time. 3-5 minutes can reach. I miss my old school T.T Until I went to the new school, I realized that my previous school is really the best. Everything is new. Everything is clean. Including the toilets. Except the teaching methods there is only so so. Hahahaha =X. I miss so many things there. Pondok.. Mi mi ji di.. DM.. CLEAN TOILETS~~~~
Now that I've came to this school, I didn't join Interact Club anymore. Hahaha. Weird right? I just don't know why. Just don't feel like joining it. Even volleyball. I'm still considering. Last time in school can laugh very loudly also never mind because it was like our 地盘. Now, talking loud and laughing loud is not me anymore. I dare not. Because I'm new there. I was like stepping inside people's 地盘. So better keep things low profile. So that people won't treat me as Orang Asing =.=
Tomorrow is Monday again. I'll get to see how their assembly look like. Hope we can sit down. Hahahahahaha~~
No comments:
Post a Comment