Sunday, April 27, 2008

Limited time left!

I'm so freaking sad. I can't believe my holidays only left 2 weeks. There goes my half year holidays. It was like yesterday when I finished my SPM. After this 2 weeks, I'll start another new journey in my life. Wonder how will it be. I can admit I won't be hardworking for my school works. As for a playful person like me, I don't expect myself to sit still at home everyday to study. I don't have confident T___T Hopefully my sudden awareness will make me know what's important for life - studies. Well, good luck to me then.

Since I left 2 weeks time, I need to do whatever I want now. So that it won't be wasted. LOL. But I already wasted 5 months. Hahahahahahaha. Who cares -.- Well, now now... I don't know what I wanna do. I did all the necessary things. Volleyball also played already. Cha also yam already. But not enough. I need to go out asap. I'll be dead staying at home daily. Laopo~~ May is coming~ Wait you stop your job then we can go out 24 hours le. LOL. Just kidding. Hahahahaha.

Today went for volleyball. New captain, Khai Chee... is so fierce =X Hahahahahaha. My whole body is aching again. Will go to see their competition on Tuesday. At CHS. Indoor court. NO SUN!!! Good good~~ Hahahahaha. Seniors~ we go together ya XD

No comments: