Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm legal to drive

Happy happy~ Went to take my license today. Took it around 3.30pm. LOL. Before that we went to BP Mall. I keep ask them faster faster because I can't wait to get my license. Then let dad say I'm like an old lady keep ngam. Because I was talking of cars all day and keep reminding him to buy the P sticker for the car =X How can you blame me? That is in the gene. (because my dad also very chang qi) =XXXX

We went BP Mall and mum wanted to buy a pair of shoes at Vincci. But at last didn't buy. So I was thinking of buying that for her as Mother's Day present lo. Went to eat Wong Kok today. Yummy is yummy. But... kinda jelak after the meal. The mee is extremely A LOT. =.=

Dad still don't allow I drive out alone. I also won't dare if he allows me to do so. Cause that 8821 is too big =.= Gonna buy a smaller car~ Yippiiee~ It's not consider as my car la =.= (because I don't wanna end up bankrupt by paying the petrol)

Today didn't go for volleyball. My butt, hands, legs... hurt! Old already =.= Maybe tomorrow going to play again =D~

Realized that this few days I was quite busy. Badminton, volleyball, la-teh... Good also. Stop me from thinking all those sad things. Must continue to keep myself busy. So that I won't think of HIM. T_T

Attention to my beloved ones, we must gather and la-teh before 5th of May ya. Because most of us going to start school real soon T_T MUST! =D

No comments: