Monday, March 17, 2008

Will miss you guys lots!

Today woke up quite early. 12.30 pm XD went to Maybank with parents. Was thinking of opening a saving account there. Waited almost 2 hrs the things only done. And I finally got my very own atm card! Not much money inside thou. Just want an account so that I can put my salary in every month. Like this I won't over spend my money XD

Went to summit at 7pm. Because we were having a gathering before Wen Ning and Evonne go for NS this Wednesday, and also to celebrate Darl and Ruo's birthday. Haha. Went over to Real Joy and had our dinner. I ordered the same dish! Lamb chop! It's delicious la~~ Feel like eating it now again! Hahahahaha!! Laughed a lot there. Because Darling was there. Awh -.- whenever I meet her, I will surely laugh a lot. I also don't know why. Sot plug XD she is always joking around. Making funny stuffs and reactions. I can't tahan la! Hahahaha. Darl. Next time we meet, please don't make me laugh too much. You know I can't control my horrible laughter. Hahahaha!

Well, today we chatted a lot about what we want to study. What we want to do next. Awwh. It's a tough thing to decide now. I just want to enjoy the remaining holiday. Then start to study hard. Hahahahaha. Study hard -.- Hope it's possible for me to do so!

Wen Ning & Evonne, take care in NS! We will miss you guys much much much and much!!! Muaksss! Love ya =)



LOL... It's very dark!!!!! Where am I!!!!!

No comments: