Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tired day

Yawn! I'm tired~ I actually offline at 12am last night. It's really early compared with the other day. Haha. Well, can't sleep when i went to bed. Lots of thing to think about. What else will it be? Sms-ing with him. But yet ended up arguing. Awwhh~ So sad. Then jumped up from the bed and on the pc for 15 mins. Hahaha. Then slept at 4am. Gosh. How i stand it during i work. Hahaha. Haiz~ Cried a lot last night. Thx laopo for acc-ing me a while. Muaks! Sms him didn't reply. I guessed he was sleeping. Anyway don't wanna wake him up. Just continously sms-ing him. Haha. Like talking to the wall -.-

Well, woke up at 9am this morning. He miss called me. Anyway. It's ok thou cause gonna get ready for work soon. Promised him to do sth. But... Awwhhh~ actually he asked me to go to the bank before i'm going to work. But... I refused. I promised to go at 2pm when i have my lunch break. But... I didn't go. Then i say finish working i'll go. But... The STUPID CASH DEPOSIT MACHINE! OUT OF SERVICE. Both also out of service! Maybe i went there too late. The machine not working or what. I also don't know. Awwhhh! I shouldn't go after work. Should listen to him to go before I go to work. At last... tuo... tuo... tuo... until the money can't manage to bank in. OMG -.- He was freaking mad. My fault again. This time truly is my mistake. Will do it tomorrow thou.

Went to work at 12pm. Let's see what i've been having while i'm working whole day. Ice kimo AGAIN, Cupcorn, Sushi, Tom yam... Is it a lot??? LOL. Heart broken ppl needs food to cure it wound la. Buahahahahaha. Lame excuse -.- Ate too much. End up my throat not feeling very well now. The results of greediness! Awwhh -_-~


Tomorrow wanna go for a hair cut. Hopefully the shop is open~ Feel like cutting it short. Tired of keeping long hair. But not too short la~ Hahahahaha~ See how first ba XD

No comments: