Monday, July 25, 2011

Narrow escape.

HA!
What a day.
Monday class, which started at 12pm.
And today was orientation day for July intakes
Which caused all the nearest parking lots to be full!!!
Even basement parking also out-of-parking!
!@#$%^&*(
No choice, but to park at illegal parking spot.
Bryan did the same as me.
LOL.

And this happened.
.
.
.
.


FML MY CAR GOT CLAMPED!!!!!
SERIOUSLY???????
But luckily, we were let off without needing to pay the fine.
:D :D :D
However, the guard there was so impolite.
Wanted to scold him something like: PAY THEN PAY LA!!!! I CAN'T AFFORD MER?!?!?! WHAT F*CKING ATTITUDE YOU GIVING ME NOW??!!!!
Luckily I didn't.......
Because after that, the other man in charged said: OK la, let you guys off this time. No next time!
:D :D :D :D :D

LOL, OK actually have to admit that it was our own fault, there were plenty of parking available, just FAR FAR FAR F*CKING FAR away.
And I didn't want to suffer from heat stroke.
XD

Photos taken and created by Chin Fu.
.
.
.
.


Seriously Bryan's reaction was so funny......
Non-stop cursing the moment he saw his car got clamped.
All the mother, father, brother, sister words came out.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Taylor's......... High efficiency in clamping.
F***. Those cars that passed by the whole day must had laugh their ass off.
Because if I were to see someone's car got clamped, I will go like: AHA FOOLSSSS. Car got clamped. AHAHA!!
F*** F*** F***.
I should stop laughing at people -.-

No comments: