Monday, October 18, 2010

Touched down.

Thursday, 7th October 2010.
(Day 1 in Taipei, Taiwan.)

Woke up at 6am.
After that went over to LCCT to catch our flight.
Our flight was at 10am.
No delay XD

While waiting in the airport. XD
Sleepy faces.
LOL!

Boarding. To Taipei!


*



*

2.40pm.
Arrived in Taoyuan International Airport.
First thing we did, exchanging RM into NTD.
Sad case, the rate dropped from what we predicted.
T_________T


Luggages of 7 person.

Took the High Speed Rail aka Bullet train to Taipei.

We were staying at Zhongshan.
So it was actually very convenient.
Because the railway was near to our hotel and we can just travel anywhere by the railway.

*

During the night, we went to Shilin night market.
WOW!
So many nice stuff to see.
So many nice stuff to eat!!!!!!!

O Ah Mee Suah. "Not badddd!"
Stinky toufu. "NOOO!!!!!! Really stinks!!!!! I actually took a bite and think it was kinda nice. But when the smell started to spread all over my mouth..... I was like....... EWWWWWW!!!!!!! Sorry but I don't know how to appreciate it."
Ma La Sausage. "Well, maybe we went to the wrong stall, so it didn't taste that good like we expected."
Fishballs. "OK, this was so nice that Mogu can't stop going back to the stall and buy the fishballs. I think he took at least 10 sticks of the fishballs."

Next........

Seriously, this is the best ice mango I have ever tasted!
The mango was sooooo sweet!
The ice was sooooo nice!!!
Overall, OYISHI!!!!!!!

OK, enough for food.
HAHAHAHA.
Anyway, clothes selling there was actually kinda cheap too.
But of course, not as cheap as the place we were about to go.

*

p/s : Photos were all uploaded in my Facebook. 

No comments: