Thursday, September 2, 2010

The early warmth.

27th August 2010.

Laopo was back in BP, so thought of meeting up with her and the others.

*


Playing around with Laopo's Fujifilm Instax Mini 25.
So cute XD
But we were actually kinda nervous taking pictures with it.
Because one piece of the mini film is quite expensive.
HAHAHAHA.
And... guess what happened to the first picture taken by her camera.
Show it to you guys later XD

*

A normal outing, I thought.
Until someone was hugging SOMETHING BIG and YELLOW, standing outside.




BIG and YELLOW and SPONGY.
I was really surprised by him XD
I love it so much!!!!!
Thanks Mogu 

*

And here comes the cake taken by Jeremy Ho.
As usual, part of it ended up on my face and INSIDE my ear =.=
When will this trend comes to an end????


Thanks very very much for this advance celebration.
I was really happy and surprised ~ =)

*


First picture of Laopo's instax mini ended up like this.
HAHAHAHA.
Nothing else seen, except the cake.
XD


=)

No comments: