Monday, August 2, 2010

A E WU A


31st July 2010, was celebrating Laopo's birthday~

As usual, FAILED again.
This time it was a really funny failure surprise.
HAHAHAHA.
I will blog about this when I get my laptop back.
Stay tune.
XD

I WANT MY LAPTOP BACK!!!!
Anyway, my laptop was sent for repair.
I think the fan wasn't functioning well.
When I plug in my charger, it gets really really hot.
Prevent it from exploding, so have to send it for repair =.=
Hope it won't cost too much =S
Guess it is still under warranty but didn't send it to the original place where I bought it.
Don't have Sony Style in BP =.=

Was having training last week.
It was so freaking tough!
Shit =.=
I seriously never ever gone through such difficult training.
I was really mentally and physically tested.
Luckily Mogu was there to accompany me throughout the first week of training.
Appreciate it very much 
Hard work really does pay off.
Improvement proves it =)

No comments: