Hey.....
Finally, a little time of my own to blog.
It has been a tiring and exhausting week.
Golf training since Wednesday until today.
Waking up 8am in the morning, spending the whole day at the golf club until evening..
Gained a lot from my coach.
YES, I have a coach.
YES, I have a coach.
So now you see, I play golf is to learn and earn something.
It's not like I suka suka then I play.
That's why my time is quite packed for the past few months.
The training not easy thou.
I've never been through such a hard training before.
Not in any sports.
I actually cried after the first day of the training.
LOL.
I felt like giving up =.=
It was really tiring and stressful.
But luckily some advices from Mogu shut off my mind of giving up.
LOL.
I felt like giving up =.=
It was really tiring and stressful.
But luckily some advices from Mogu shut off my mind of giving up.
And to be honest, it's not cheap.
I do not wanna play a fool and take this not seriously.
I hope you guys understand.
I will update more soon.
Need some rest nowwwww.....
No comments:
Post a Comment