29th April 2010.
Yuhoooo~
It was Ah Xin's birthdayyy.
HAHAHA.
Planning to give her a surprise.
But seems like failed.
BUAHAHA.
The time too rushhh.
Funny thing was, we celebrated for her at the roadside.
LOL.
This was how it happened.
She was actually having dinner with her colleagues.
Then Mogu and I suddenly went over to pick her up.
And stopped by the roadside.
Then....
Waalaaa~
Ah Jas and Yong Jin appeared with the cake.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Why I said the surprise failed?
Because Ah Xin actually saw our cars passed by.
LOL.
*
No doubt.
This is Ah Xin.
No?
Different shirt she was wearing?
HAHAHAHA.
Because we actually didn't have time to have the cake that day we celebrated for her.
Mogu and I was rushing for movie.
So we had the cake the next day.
HAHAHAHA.
Hey Ah Xin, realized your smiles in those photos really looks great.
Smile always ya.
=D

1 comment:
hahaha thanks huh fro the "suprise" yaaa <3
Post a Comment