7th February 2010.
Last night, celebrated Jeremy's birthday in advance at Tasek Y.
I will post about that later on.
After the celebration, Mogu brought me to a park.
Watched fireworks.
HAHAHA~
After 12am, it's our 1 month anniversary =)
Back to this morning.
I woke up at 10am!!!
So early =.=
Went for prayers for my grandpa.
After that, I went out with Mogu~
We went to Kluang Mall.
HAHAHA~
After that to Senggarang to look at the sea~
And to an empty field.
Really wanna thanks my dearest Mogu.
Arranged everything... as usual.
I don't know why.
I don't feel like it's just 1 month.
It's like I've been with him for a very long time already.
The feeling is so strong and it's more like 1 year to me.
HAHAHA~
He is just so familiar to me.
I really need you by my side always.
Happy 1 month anniversary ~
你照亮了我的世界。。。
2 comments:
fuh, i lik ur boyfren. xD
hahahaha !!
he is mine hor XD
Post a Comment