Thursday, December 3, 2009

Penang, here I come again!

17th, 18th, 19th November 2009.

Well, Dad was supposed to go Penang last night.
HAHAHAHA.
But, I told him that I wanna go toooo.
Because school holiday started.
(Geees, STPM is on the coming Monday =X)
HAHAHAHAHA.
He and Mum allow!!!
YESSSS~~

*

DAY 1

Woke up at 6am.
And off we go!!
I slept during the whole journey.
HAHAHAHAHA.
No beach hotel this time =(
Dad has already made reservation at another hotel.
Anyway, I brought books along with me too.
NO HOLIDAY MOOD FOR ME =((((


 Maths suck.
So what if I put in so much effort.
Sigh.

Dinner time!!!
OMG I just wanna go there for the food.
OMG OMG OMG!
Seafood =)

*









*

Heaven of food.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Well, I was having a tough time eating this............



Yeaaaa.
Raw oyster.
I never have this before.

At first, I was like "EWWWWW".
But then, it tastes really nice!!!
I want more XD

 

*

DAY 2

Well, Dad needs to work today.
So left Mum, bro and me.
We decided to walk to Gurney Plaza.
HAHAHAHAHA.
We were staying at Gurney hotel.
1km down to Gurney Plaza I think.
Luckily the weather was not bad~
And the sea was wonderful!




 

Wuhooo~~~
Reached Gurney, and we had our lunch at Nando's.
After that........ Shopping shopping shopping!!!
Yea, I bought some tops and pants XD
Well, somehow Dad came and look for us and left the car for us.
And he walked back to the hotel himself.
Because he was having dinner with his colleagues.
Waited for him to come back and we went to the Ferringhi night market.
HAHAHAHAHA.
I bought 2 beach pants again XD
After that went to Gurney drive for dinner.
But most of the stalls were closed =(((((((((
SO SAD!!!!!!
ARGH....

*

DAY 3

Packed.
Ate.
Back to BP.
HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: