This week, my life is completely really fuck up.
My mood is seriously affected.
I just don't know why.
It's like everything I do is wrong.
So many thoughts in my mind.
I'm scared to hurt people's feelings.
But who ever care about mine?
So many things I did.
But who really appreciate it?
Why should I do so much then?
Naive? NO! I'm stupid!!!!
I'm truly disappointed and sad.
This is not the repay I should get!!!!!
I want both side to be happy!!!
But why am I feeling this way????
I'm tired of these.
I'm really tired.
I cannot take this much longer.
So what if I post this?
I will change?
I don't think so.
I will still repeat what I am doing.
And yet, complaining about it again.
2 comments:
start from now , when ur side need ppl to care , that is me ~ don worry be happy ~ i promise for care u 4ever ~ i love u more than my life ... put back all 2009 ting ~ always remember i'm beside u then , everyting will be ok ~ muakz !!! ur lovely mogulaogongong
hehe ~ okok. i will only remember all the happy things starting from 2010 ~ xie xie laogong ~ muakkss~ love uuu ~
Post a Comment