Maybe I gave too much and I hoped for the repay too much. Being too naive to think that if I treat people well, I will get the same treatment back. Words meant a lot to me. I don't need actions from anyone to prove. Appreciate every moment I went through with different people I known. Time really changes everything. It cured me. It taught me how to stand up when I fall. It tells me when to let go and when to grab it. Because at the end of the day, the one seeing all these going round and round is just me myself. I will never wanna experience that feeling anymore. Over and over again. I'm impress with myself this time. I know what are the consequences. And I will never want that to happen.
I can't change the past. I hope you don't judge me with my past too. I've changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment