Monday, November 2, 2009

Burning fats.

So happy that our Physics teacher was so kind to let us go home earlier.
We were supposed to be having our extra class.
And guess what..
From now onwards, I no need to stay back at school to study until 4pm anymore!!!!!!
I'm so freaking happy~
But in the meantime, that means STPM is really getting nearer.

Planned to go Hutan Lipur today.
But rained.
Well, it didn't stop us XD
The rain stopped and we carried on with the plan.
And OMG....
Today we went through the path with lotsa stairs.
I feel like dying climbing it........
So high, so.....
T_T


We completed these much!!!!
=DDDD

But...........


Still have these much to go.....
=.=




People of the day~


At last we reached the top.
SO HAPPY =D



 
 

*

The sky was getting dark, so we hurried down.
Because someone said something about GHOST.
ARGGGGHHH.
And someone imitated the sound of an owl.
Seriously, it really sounded alike =.=

No comments: