Friday, 15th October 2009.
Wheee~
Went for supper at Kayu Nasi Kandar.
I prefer the one in Penang.
THUMBS UP!!!
Oh ya, and, so so so fattening!!!!

Roti Tisu.
NICEEEE =D
*
Saturday, 17th October 2009.
Went to Ikea today.
OMG =.=
You won't believe the crowd.....
IT WAS FLOODED WITH LOTSA PEOPLE!!!
Arghh =.=
But, people who bought things were only like 20% of the crowd?
That means 80% went there to lepak.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I love love love the designs of Ikea.
Their concept of interior designs.
I saw a leng zai there XD
One of Ikea workers.
OMG OMG OMG XD

Me and my aunt.
We were just too boring.
HAHAHAHAHA.

Ikea Hotdog.
=D~~~~~~~~
*
Simple day.
Going to 1 Utama tomorrow.
Shoppinggg!!
=D
I prefer the one in Penang.
THUMBS UP!!!
Oh ya, and, so so so fattening!!!!
Roti Tisu.
NICEEEE =D
*
Saturday, 17th October 2009.
Went to Ikea today.
OMG =.=
You won't believe the crowd.....
IT WAS FLOODED WITH LOTSA PEOPLE!!!
Arghh =.=
But, people who bought things were only like 20% of the crowd?
That means 80% went there to lepak.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I love love love the designs of Ikea.
Their concept of interior designs.
I saw a leng zai there XD
One of Ikea workers.
OMG OMG OMG XD
Me and my aunt.
We were just too boring.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Ikea Hotdog.
=D~~~~~~~~
*
Simple day.
Going to 1 Utama tomorrow.
Shoppinggg!!
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment