Thursday, September 17, 2009

Worst nightmare.

OK.
Before I start the main point of this post,
I would like to say that,
I didn't want anyone to know about this at the very first.
Because I don't wanna make such a big deal about this matter.
Since everything is fine now, I think it is OK to let everyone know what actually happened.
An experience to share with all of you.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Last week I went to one of the JB specialist center for check up.
Stomach check up.
Due to some reasons.
After some simple check ups from the doctor,
he recommended my dad to let me do endoscopy and colonoscopy to specify what's wrong.
Today, I went back there for the scopes.
The worst thing that ever happen in my life.


Yesterday, which is the day before the scopes,
I wasn't allow to eat any solid food.
No vegetables. No fruits.
And I was required to drink something called PicoPrep yesterday and today.
People, never ever try this unless you are force to.
It tasted really awful!




I almost puke when I finished the whole glass of it.
This soap-taste-like thingy is to cleanse all the dirty stuff in my intestine.
After drinking this, I drank 6 glasses of water within 3 hours, as required.
And guess what.
From yesterday till now,
I went to the toilet for at least 10 times!!!!!!
Not urination.
Fuhh, indeed cleansing everything.
I was so hungry!!!
Imagine that everything was coming out but nothing is going in.
DUHH!


Finally the time has arrived.
The nurse doing this and that for me.
And I hate the needle poking part.
GrrGG!!!!
My hand felt so numb after that!!!!






Anyway, this wasn't the worst part yet.
The worst part was when I went into the operation room.
And you were laying on the bed, people pushing you into it.
That feeling.... ARGHHH!!
Before everything started, the doctor asked me "do you wanna put to sleep?"
I hesitated.
At last, I chose not to.
And I was kinda regret with that decision.
4 injections before the test started.


First to do was the endoscopy.
When the fibre optics were put through my throat into my stomach,
the feeling was really bad.
Really very very bad.
It was so painful.
Really painful.
No kidding at all.
This procedure lasted for a while only.
But the pain was really unbearable.

Second was the colonoscopy.
This procedure took more than 30 minutes I think.
It was really painful too.
Especially when it reached the corner of the intestine.
ARGHH!!!
The doctor keep saying "bear with it bear with it, it wil be over very soon".
I gripped the side of the bed so hardly as if I was going to break it.
At last I can't take it anymore.....



I bit my own hand to ease the pain.
DUH.
Not helping at all.
The pain in the stomach was worst than this 100 times.
Totally no feelings at all.


After an hour, everything was done.
Finally!!!
FUHHHH!!!
Doctor said everything was fine.
Just having inflammation.
But further results will be out next week.
NO WORRIES!!
90% will be fine =D
And I get to see inside my stomach and intestines.
URGGHH!
They recorded the process of the scopes and gave me a copy of it.
=.=


Seriously,
I never ever wanna do this again anymore.
One time is enough for everything.
This was a really painful experience.
Still feeling awful after the scopes.
I was craving for food yesterday.
But today totally no appetite at all.
The pain was really........
And it hasn't go away yet till now.
SIGH.



I'm fine I'm fine.
No worries!
=DD
Give me some time to recover =D

*

Thanks Evonne for everything!!!
Really thankssss!!
Muakkk~~~

No comments: