Sunday, September 6, 2009

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!! [Part V]

4/9/2009
11.30pm

Something's fishy.....
I reached home from dinner.
And I saw Meng Teck's car pass by my house.
With Yong Jin's car following behind.
At that moment......
I knew something BAD is going to happen......
MENG TECK IS HERE FOR REVENGE!!!!!!!!
I knew it!!!!!
30 minutes before my birthday ends!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA.
Not much time left.
Surprised to see Ah Teng!!!
She's back too~
HAHAHAHA.
And that cake......
My 4th cake........
The same cake from the same shop we used to smash Meng Teck on his birthday.
ARGGGHHH.
I GET IT 10 TIMES WORST THAN MENG TECK!!!!!!!
[those who celebrated Meng Teck's birthday together should know]

The video can't be able to upload =((((
So sorry ya, you guys missed the chance of seeing me being SMASHED SO BADLY.
HAHAHAHAHA.
I'll try to solve the problem and upload it some other time~

Actually Yong Jin just stood there and watched.
HAHAHAHAHA.
He and Meng Teck said something very funny.
HAHAHAHA.

Me : WEI!!!!!! Why only I kena???? Yong Jin also pushed your head the other day!!!
Meng Teck : His coming soon liao......
Yong Jin : The suan ming shi say I this year cannot blow or cut cake. (XDDDD what logic is this?? HAHAHAHAHA)
Meng Teck : It's OK. You just close your eyes and we will just push you to the cake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*


HAHAHAHAHAHA. The guys dare not stand near to me. Because I was full with the cream!!!! Look at stupiak Meng Teck. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


From top left, Meng Teck, Jeremy, Yong Jin, Ah Teng.

*

This was the very first time I was smashed so badly by a cake.
It took me almost 30 minutes to wash the cream off my face, my hair and my arms.
3 times of soap and shampoo to get everything off.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
But I really have to say this....
Thanks very very much for such an unforgettable "birthday surprise".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I'm happy!!!!
XD

No comments: