KL KL KL.
Came here with my family.
For shopping and EATING!!
Japanese Buffet!
We love to come to this restaurant so much.
I don't know why.
HAHAHAHA.

Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant.
*



Ajitsuke Idako.

Oysters.

Soft shell crab.

Shark Fin Soup.

Salmon.


Soft shell crab and Tempura.

Chawanmushi.
I love the salmon sashimi so much I ate soooo many of it =X
*
Time for dessert!!!!



Sea coconut with white fungus.

*


*
Yesss!!!
Spent 2 hours eating.
Totally worth the money.
I'm going back this December!!!!!!
=DDD
For shopping and EATING!!
Japanese Buffet!
We love to come to this restaurant so much.
I don't know why.
HAHAHAHA.
Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant.
*
Ajitsuke Idako.
Oysters.
Soft shell crab.
Shark Fin Soup.
Salmon.
Soft shell crab and Tempura.
Chawanmushi.
I love the salmon sashimi so much I ate soooo many of it =X
*
Time for dessert!!!!
Sea coconut with white fungus.
*

*
Yesss!!!
Spent 2 hours eating.
Totally worth the money.
I'm going back this December!!!!!!
=DDD
2 comments:
ish ish ish...budak ni!!! Eat so much...no wonder you're fat...wakakaka...surprise? I'm not! hahaha...keep fit la u...one day u will die of fatness...
=SSSSSS
its ok laaaa
at least i wont be a hungry ghost when i die XD
Post a Comment