Arghh.
My life almost ended today.
OK, maybe not that serious.
This morning, I was shocked till near-dead by an Auntie driving a BIG MPV.
Stupid junction.
She put signal and I thought she wanna turn.
So I didn't take a second look at her car.
Damn it.
The next thing I know, my car and her car were only 0.01cm away.
I trust my eyes and I'm 100% sure that she signaled to turn.
But don't know why she went straight instead.
If she bangs me I think I will be sandwiched.
Elephant VS Mouse.
Thank god, I'm alive.
Next time please don't simply signal.
And next time, please double check and take a second look.
Walking normally, I can also twist my ankle and nearly fell down.
The next thing I know, Ah Hui was laughing so loudly.
ARRRGHHH!!!!
Ah Hui, ni zhe ge mei liang xin de jia huo!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Please please please!!!!
Give me a better day tomorrow.....
I don't wanna meet that auntie at that junction again.
=S
Opps...
Forgot to mention that I slept at 10pm last night!!!
The earliest night since.........
2 months ago?
My liver is at stake =S
My life almost ended today.
OK, maybe not that serious.
This morning, I was shocked till near-dead by an Auntie driving a BIG MPV.
Stupid junction.
She put signal and I thought she wanna turn.
So I didn't take a second look at her car.
Damn it.
The next thing I know, my car and her car were only 0.01cm away.
I trust my eyes and I'm 100% sure that she signaled to turn.
But don't know why she went straight instead.
If she bangs me I think I will be sandwiched.
Elephant VS Mouse.
Thank god, I'm alive.
Next time please don't simply signal.
And next time, please double check and take a second look.
Walking normally, I can also twist my ankle and nearly fell down.
The next thing I know, Ah Hui was laughing so loudly.
ARRRGHHH!!!!
Ah Hui, ni zhe ge mei liang xin de jia huo!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Please please please!!!!
Give me a better day tomorrow.....
I don't wanna meet that auntie at that junction again.
=S
Opps...
Forgot to mention that I slept at 10pm last night!!!
The earliest night since.........
2 months ago?
My liver is at stake =S
2 comments:
Tot u nampak katak again den u makan it...haha... anyway...Kful when driving k? that's d problem with bp driver...recklessness driving...dn follow them...hand ok ma? go c doc if still pain...
LOL!
yalo.......
i oso one of them.
HAHAHAHAHA.
okok...
no pain no pain XD
Post a Comment