Saturday, August 22, 2009

This is so RANDOM.



WuHoo~~~
Dad's treat on Sushi King.
Seriously, I've been having Sushi King once in the past 3 weeks.
Now I felt kinda.........
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
But I'm sure after a few days I won't feel this way anymore and will be craving for more!!!
XD

That photo with a piece of meat.
It was my FIRST BEEF.
HAHAHAHA.
I never take beef.
But that day dad kept telling me how nice it is.
How tasty it is.
He kept forcing me to try.
ARGH.
Amitaba, I ate it.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Tasted like......?
Just another piece of meat?
Pork?
Chicken?
LOL.

*

Yes.
I finally did something to my hair.
MY WHOLE HAIR.
Since I cut my hair short on April 2008, I never cut the back of my hair until now.
Only the front.
I'm too lazy to manage it.
Thinking of cutting short again.
But some said short hair doesn't suit me.
Is it?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Decided to straighten the whole hair.
Easier to manage.
OH MAN!!!!
5 hours sitting there doing nothing really...............
My ass felt numb after that.
HAHAHAHAAHA.



Walaa~
I'm back to the old me.
Fringe and long hair.
BUAHAHAHAHA.

*

Babi, had a great time with you.
Thanks a lot!!!!

Please don't misunderstood.
Just a good friend of mine.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: