Thursday, August 27, 2009

Frog disaster.



DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

OMFG.

Found this FROG in the toilet.
Really scared the shit out of me.
LOL.
I went in the toilet, and I saw.....
Something brown.
Something green.
Something big.
And something is moving!!!!!!
I ran out from the toilet as if there is a fire =.=
I was alone at home.
I started calling my dad for help.
He was at KL actually.
I didn't expect him to come back all the way to catch it for me of course.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Then I called my mum.
She was at yoga.
Then I called my bro.
He was outside busy with his installation thingy.
I'M ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!!
I won't catch it.
I will never ever touch it.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Luckily my uncle is here to save me =DDDDD
LOL.
Thank you thank you =D

6 comments:

s.t.e.v.e.n. said...

== can call me wat.

KeLLy said...

oh ya hor =.=!!
ok next time i will call u =DDDD
HAHAHAHA

kyLie said...

OMG...telephone uncle for frog..hahahahaha
if lizard macam mana.?? xDDD

KeLLy said...

AHAHAHAHA.
Lizard......
i havent think of it yet.
HAHAHAHA

tangaKacc said...

Call for uncle to come just for a frog?! OMG...You're...GENG!

KeLLy said...

cos my house left me and my mum ma....
both of us don't dare to catch XD