Thursday, July 16, 2009

What do you know about it

To be honest,
this friendship is at stake.
If it happened once, it's OK.
I can take it as a coincidence.
But everytime?
Is there really that much of coincidence?

I don't like the way you put me on the spot.

You knew the reason why.
You created the reason.
You knew it better than anyone else.
I don't like the situation to be so awkward.
Seriously, it annoyed me very much.
After that situation, you can't blame me for suspecting your personality.
The more you are acting like this, the stronger the repulsion.

Act stupid if necessary.
Stop asking me all those questions anymore.
I seriously don't like it.
Because I don't know should I lie or should I tell the truth.
To hurt your feelings or not to.
But seems like you wanted me to hurt you.
Weird.

Actually I see your motive and intention of acting like this very clearly.
But please don't use such way to express it.
If you need help, tell us.
Please don't scheme.

The conclusion of the matter is clear enough.
We know it.
Just don't make it worst.

No offence.
This is purely my own point of view towards this matter.