Thursday, July 30, 2009

What could be worst than this.

Well.....
First of all....
my laptop was confiscated....
HAHAHAHAHA.
By my dad -.-
I'm not allow to take it back until I'm fully recover from my sickness.
DUH.
It wasn't that bad actually.
At least I can get some early rest without staying up to online until late night.
HAHAHAHA.
Prove that I can live 1 day ONLY without internet.
XD

Today is the 5th day I'm sick.
Sore throat and coughing.
DUH DUH.
How can this take such a long time to recover?????
And it kept getting worst day by day.
I just recovered from my flu 2 weeks ago.
Luckily today felt a lot more better.
Went to see the doctor last night.
Dad was nagging nagging nagging all the way to the clinic.
"2 weeks ago went to see doctor. Now going to see again."
Bla bla bla bla bla........
HAHAHAHA.
Thanks Ah Xin for the grass drink you brought for me.
Think so that it helped a lot because I'm feeling much better today =))
Thanks much much ~!!!

Will update soon when I get my lappy back.

Counting down.......

1 comment:

ah_xin said...

not at all nahx silly kelly.. go better jiu hao ar.. dun luan luan eat things huh.. especially fried stuff ar..take care ya~