Saturday, July 11, 2009

Surprise!

Outings???
When I'm going to have my exam on Monday???
HAHAHAHA.
Actually, this plan was kinda messy and last minute.

I was asking him to plan, he was asking me to plan.
Alas, NO PLAN.
Around 9.30pm, went out to fetch him.
Kept shouting and shouting and shouting.
I was really shocked by him once by the shouting!!!!
Luckily didn't lost control of the car.
If not I won't be sitting here blogging about this anymore.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Decided our destination for the surprise later.
SEROJA.
Was driving around there to make sure that this place is safe.
Because don't want Ah Jas to find out that our cars were there and there will be no surprise.
OK.
Anyway, some embarrassing stuffs happened.
don't-need-to-know-what-it-is XD
HAHAHAHA!

Well,
as usual...
AGAIN.
I spoiled half of the plan.......
WHY?????
I sms Ah Xin asking her whether to buy cake or not...
And Ah Jas read the message.....
OH MANNNN!!!!
Shiaaatt!!!
Not again!!!!!
Then everything became kinda messed up again.
HAHAHAHAHA.
I'm soooo soooo soooo sorryyyy!!!!
But thank god that the other plan worked....
And it was a success!!
XD

Thanks to Jeremy Ho Kah Chun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This was the plan.
We were supposed to go out that night.
But, we told Ah Jas that the plan was canceled.
It was actually not.
Get it?
HAHAHAHAHA.
Then here comes Jeremy's plan to fool Ah Jas.
Asking Ah Xin to pretend that she was having a stomachache.
Then Shan, Evie, Goh and me went to fetch her out again.
And walaaa~
The surprise of the night.................



*


Preparation of the cakeee!

*


She was touched =)

*


People of the night....... =))))

1 comment:

tangaKacc said...

Ermm..Can i greet ah Jas here? Ah jas HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~ XD~~
ask her come see..