Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sick of the nonsense.

I'm laying on my bed now.
Feel like dying soon.
Having bad sore throat.
Sick and recover and sick and recover for almost 3 weeks already.
DUH.
Really killing my mood.

Don't know why, all of the sudden.
Having lotsa thoughts in my mind.
Yes.
Maybe someone is right.
Maybe I should blog something about myself.
About my life now.
For those who I don't get to meet and update them that often.

My results suck.
Form 6 is really frigging tough.
Blame myself for going out that often.
Online-ing that often.
Sleeping that often.
STPM is only few months ahead.
My plans?
Nothing.
Damn those people who said form 6 is easy.
CURSE YOU!!!

People around are really pissing me off.
But I will just tolerate.
Maybe scolding a few behind them.
Hate them.
But I will still tolerate.
Few more months to go and we will go separate ways.
So till then, bye bye suckers.
This is how we see people's true colour.
After a long long time.
I have to pretend as if nothing happened.
Act normal.
Such patience I have.
Am I over reacting?
NO.
I'm really angry about it.
I'm really sick about it.
I don't mind losing a friend.
Because I already had.
Since the day I knew you were such a person.

Maybe some of you don't understand.
Wait till you experience it.
You will be as angry as I am.

And for people who ruined my life in the past.
I still hate you very much.
For everything that you did.
I will never ever forget it.

Don't force me to do things I don't wish to!!
I don't wanna turn things ugly!

Zzz.
Anger releasing end.
Time to sleep.

5 comments:

ah_xin said...

sampat por =b
haha..cool down nahx..
treasure who u shud treasure..
just ignore who doesnt fit to be with =)
hope am the one u tresure nahx =X
wakaka

KeLLy said...

hehe..
yalo yalo..
thx ya =)))
dun worry XD i will sure treasure u de..
if not later...... =x

Isaac said...

hahaha...no nid to say...i sure also the one...wakaka...i knwo de kelly...no nid tell no nid tell...hiak hiak...

ah_xin said...

muahahahahahahahhaa..
shou bu liao ar tat ng zhen xian~!

KeLLy said...

u say dao so confirm liao..
i wan say no also cannot liao lo...
HAHAHAHAHAHA