Wiiiii~~~~
Went out for sushi and movie with Evonne.
Yeaa.
The both of us only =)))
HAHAHAHA.
Weirddd!
I didn't eat much at Sushi King today!!!
WOWWW!!
XD
After that we went for Ice Age 3.
Well, not bad.
Quite funny...
HAHAHAHA!

The baby mammoth is soooooo cute!!!!!
And Sid is as dumb as ever =.=
Anyway...
There's a couple sitting beside us....
Well......
Hugging each other as if we were invisible....
They should only buy 1 seat for both of them...
Get what I mean?
LOL!!
*
Went over to Witchery after that.
Sunday.....
everywhere packed with people.
=.=

Von taught me how to play Congkak.
Ya, I don't know how to play =xxx
Enjoyed myself very much today~~~
=))))
Went out for sushi and movie with Evonne.
Yeaa.
The both of us only =)))
HAHAHAHA.
Weirddd!
I didn't eat much at Sushi King today!!!
WOWWW!!
XD
After that we went for Ice Age 3.
Well, not bad.
Quite funny...
HAHAHAHA!

The baby mammoth is soooooo cute!!!!!
And Sid is as dumb as ever =.=
Anyway...
There's a couple sitting beside us....
Well......
Hugging each other as if we were invisible....
They should only buy 1 seat for both of them...
Get what I mean?
LOL!!
*
Went over to Witchery after that.
Sunday.....
everywhere packed with people.
=.=

Von taught me how to play Congkak.
Ya, I don't know how to play =xxx
Enjoyed myself very much today~~~
=))))
No comments:
Post a Comment