Wuhoo~~
It's Dad and Mum's 21st Wedding Anniversary today.
I didn't know for the past 17 years.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
And Dad gave me a HUGE mission..........
I didn't know for the past 17 years.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
And Dad gave me a HUGE mission..........
Went out for a sumptous meal last night.
Yippiieee~~
Our favourite Japanese food again XD
The-same-shop.
HAHAHAHA~

*

Yes...
This was my mission.
To help Dad to get Mum roses!
After school, I hurry to the florist.
Wanted to buy 9 roses.
But they didn't have it.
No choice but to get 18 roses.
(18 roses represent what?)
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Dad & Mum.
So loving.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Happy Anniversary~~~
Yippiieee~~
Our favourite Japanese food again XD
The-same-shop.
HAHAHAHA~

*

Yes...
This was my mission.
To help Dad to get Mum roses!
After school, I hurry to the florist.
Wanted to buy 9 roses.
But they didn't have it.
No choice but to get 18 roses.
(18 roses represent what?)
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Dad & Mum.
So loving.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Happy Anniversary~~~
2 comments:
arrha.. the photos which ur dad n mum one very nice..cuz at back there got the word “高"..
hehehehe.
thx thx =DDD
im the photographer ma XDDDD
Post a Comment